New Jersey Supreme Court Board Certified Attorneys
Several of our attorneys are Certified By the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
An attorney must meet the following requirements to become Certified:
- has been a member in good standing of the New Jersey Bar for at least five years;
- has taken a specific number of continuing legal education courses in the three years prior to filing an application;
- demonstrates substantial involvement in the preparation of litigated matters;
- demonstrates an unblemished reputation by submitting a list of attorneys and judges who will attest to the applicant’s character and ability; and
- passes a written examination covering various aspects of practice in the designated specialty.