New Jersey Supreme Court Board Certified Attorneys
All four of our partners are Certified By the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
An attorney must meet the following requirements to become Certified:
- has been a member in good standing of the New Jersey Bar for at least five years;
- has taken a specific number of continuing legal education courses in the three years prior to filing an application;
- demonstrates substantial involvement in the preparation of litigated matters;
- demonstrates an unblemished reputation by submitting a list of attorneys and judges who will attest to the applicant’s character and ability; and
- passes a written examination covering various aspects of practice in the designated specialty.